COVID Vaccine Booster
At this time, Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines have been approved
for booster shots by the Centers for Disease Control.
As of 10/22/2021 booster shots are available to:
- Individuals 65 and over
- Long-term care residents aged 18 and older
- People 18+ with underlying medical conditions
- People aged 18+ with increased COVID-19 exposure because of their occupation or institutional setting — health care, first responders, schools, correctional facilities, homeless shelters, public transit, grocery stores.
- Booster shots for Pfizer and Moderna can be received six to eight months after full course of initial doses.
- Individuals who received Johnson & Johnson can get a booster shot two months after initial dose.
MODERNA & PFIZER BOOSTER SHOT CLINICS
You must be registered to make an appointment. If you created a profile before, your registration will still be intact.
If you are new to this site, please register by clicking on MY ACCOUNT, then click CREATE A PROFILE. You will need to create a unique password for this site.
Honesdale – within the Highland Family Health Center, 1839 Fair Avenue, Honesdale – Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the Month as well as select Saturdays
Pike County Training Center, 135 Pike County Blvd, Hawley, PA 18428 – Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.