UPDATED Visitor Information
Visitors are allowed in these circumstances effective April 21, 2021.
VISITING HOURS 9AM – 6PM
- Non-COVID-19 medical/surgical patients 1 healthy designated visitor at a time
- Labor & Delivery, New Beginnings 1 healthy designated visitor at a time
- Pediatric patients 1 set of parents or authorized representative
- Non-Covid-19 Patient in an end-of-life situation 2 healthy and designated visitors
- Covid-19 Patient in an end-of-life situation 2 healthy and designated visitors (Must be able to wear protective equipment)
- Patient who requires informed clinical-consent 1 designated person essential to care
- Patient who needs discharge support 1 healthy and designated visitor
- Hospital Outpatient Procedures 1 healthy support person
- Emergency Department 1 healthy support person
- Inpatient Rehabilitation (Good Shepherd) 1 healthy designated visitor at a time
- Swing Bed Patients 1 healthy designated visitor at a time
All visitors must follow these guidelines for infection control
- Visitation hours (where allowed) 9am to 6pm.
- End of Life COVID-19 patient visitation may be more restricted in time allowances.
- No visitors under 18 years of age with exceptions.
- Visitors will have their temperature taken and be screened upon entry to the hospital.
- Visitors must wear a face mask inside the hospital.
- Visitors, please stay in the patient’s room only and do not visit any other areas of the hospital.
No visitors are allowed in these areas
- Intensive Care unit No visitors except in special circumstances
- Same-Day Surgery 1 healthy designated visitor restricted to waiting areas
MAIN ENTRANCE CLOSES AT 4PM
Please use Emergency Department entrance after 4pm.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
STAY SAFE – WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY