UPDATED Visitor Information
Visitors are allowed in these circumstances effective August 8, 2022
Note: Main Entrance closes at 4pm. Please use Emergency Department entrance after 4pm.
VISITING HOURS 9AM – 6PM
- Non-COVID-19 medical/surgical patients 2 healthy designated visitors at a time
- Labor & Delivery, New Beginnings 2 healthy designated visitors at a time
- Pediatric patients 2 healthy designated visitors at a time
- Non-Covid-19 Patient in an end-of-life situation 2 healthy and designated visitors
- Patient who requires informed clinical-consent 2 designated person essential to care
- Patient who needs discharge support 2 healthy and designated visitor
- Hospital Outpatient Procedures 1 healthy support person
- Emergency Department 1 healthy support person (visitors may switch out/take turns)
- Emergency Dept.- pediatric/mental health patients 2 healthy designated visitors
- Inpatient Rehabilitation (Good Shepherd) 2 healthy designated visitors at a time
- Swing Bed Patients 2 healthy designated visitor at a time
Note: More visitors may be allowed in admitted-patient rooms in some circumstances.
COVID rooms – Visitors must be able to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Covid-19 Patient 1 healthy designated visitor PER DAY
- Covid-19 Patient in an end-of-life situation 2 healthy and designated visitors
- Intensive Care unit No visitors except in special circumstances
- Same-Day Surgery 1 healthy designated visitor restricted to waiting areas
All visitors must follow these guidelines for infection control
- Visitation hours (where allowed) 9am to 6pm.
- End of Life COVID-19 patient visitation may be more restricted in time allowances.
- No visitors under 18 years of age with exceptions.
- Visitors will have their temperature taken and be screened upon entry to the hospital.
- Visitors must wear a face mask inside the hospital.
- Visitors, please stay in the patient’s room only and do not visit any other areas of the hospital.
- Visitors who do not comply with Wayne Memorial safety protocols, such as masking, will lose their visiting privileges.