COVID Vaccine Registration
Welcome to Wayne Memorial Health Centers’ COVID-19 vaccination registration page. By registering here and meeting the eligibility criteria set by the state of Pennsylvania’s Department of Health, you will be able to select a time and location to receive your first dose of the Moderna COVID vaccine.
THIS CLINIC IS NOW FULL
NEW VACCINE CLINIC
THURSDAY, MARCH 4TH
If you are registered/have a profile with us, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN NEXT CLINIC OPENS UP.
If you acquired a slot and must later cancel, please return to your sign-in and cancel to free up a spot for someone else. Thank you!
HOW TO REGISTER:
CLICK on MY ACCOUNT (below) and create a profile. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one.
• This is for FIRST DOSE ONLY. Your second dose will be scheduled at the time you receive your first shot.
• If no clinics remain open, your account registration will allow us to email you when more clinics become available. You will be notified by email or by text.
• The registration information includes both mandatory and voluntary information. Some of it relates to the criteria for eligibility set by the state.
• Bring your insurance card. The vaccines are free, but there is an administration fee that is paid by insurances without co-pay or deductible. Uninsured patient costs are covered by the federal government.
• Appointments are scheduled in one-hour sessions. Therefore, you may arrive and/or receive your vaccine within that hour. You will be required to remain on-site for 15 minutes following your injection
DO NOT REGISTER if you do not meet the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s eligibility criteria, currently PHASE 1A. Not sure what phase you’re in? CLICK HERE PA COVID Vaccine Phase Plan
Having some issues with registration? Here are some tips VACCINE REGISTRATION TIPS