COVID Vaccine Registration
Welcome to Wayne Memorial Hospital and Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers’ COVID-19 vaccination registration page. As of Tuesday, April 13th, all Pennsylvania adults are eligible to schedule an appointment for a vaccine.
ALL CLINICS BELOW NOW LIST THE SPECIFIC VACCINE
They are all for 18 years of age & older
Please note that the Johnson & Johnson clinic on Sunday, April 18th, is on hold
due to federal calls for a pause in the administration of those vaccines.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO REGISTER FOR CLINICS ON CALENDAR
Don’t see all the clinics?
Click on full calendar, then click on any date
and you will see clinics for that entire week.
When a clinic opens, click on REGISTER
if you have an account with us.
If there are no openings, you will get an error message or the word REGISTER will not be there.
* You will need a unique email (no two people can have the same email)
* You will need a phone number; if you do not have a mobile phone number, put in your home phone number 2x.
* Create a NEW password just for this site (it is NOT the password for your email).
* Please be sure the box is checked to receive News/Promotions– that’s your news alert for upcoming clinics!
• All clinics listed are for FIRST DOSE ONLY. Your second dose will be scheduled at the time you receive your first shot.
• Bring your insurance card. The vaccines are free, but there is an administration fee that is paid by insurances without co-pay or deductible. Uninsured patient costs are covered by the federal government.
• Appointments are scheduled in one-hour sessions. You will be required to remain on-site for 15 minutes following your injection.
Having some issues with registration? Here are some tips VACCINE REGISTRATION TIPS
Still need help? Call (570) 253-8100 to be directed to someone who can answer your vaccine questions.