SCHEDULE A COVID VACCINE
1st , Second and Third Doses & Booster Shots
Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers offers federally-approved Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccines—in adherence with guidelines set by the CDC. Individuals do not need to be a patient of WMCHC to receive the vaccine.
Before making an appointment, please be mindful of the following:
- Pfizer is authorized for age 5 and over
- Moderna and J & J are authorized for age 18 and older
Boosters and Third Doses
- Third doses (full doses) of Pfizer and Moderna and second (full doses) of J&J are available to the immune compromised.
- Booster shots (half doses) for Pfizer and Moderna can be received six to eight months after full course of initial doses
- Individuals who received Johnson & Johnson can get a booster shot two months after initial dose
- Booster shots (half doses) of Pfizer is the only vaccine recommended for ages 16 to 17
YOU CAN RECEIVE THE SHOTS AT OUR PRIMARY CARE OFFICES BY APPOINTMENT. CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE
YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE ALL MODERNA AND PFIZER SHOTS AT OUR PUBLIC CLINICS:
Honesdale – within the Highland Family Health Center, 1839 Fair Avenue, Honesdale- Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month as well as select Saturdays
Pike County Training Center, 135 Pike County Blvd, Hawley, PA 18428 – Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month
You must be registered to make an appointment. If you created a profile before, your registration will still be intact.
If you are new to this site, please register by clicking on MY ACCOUNT, then click CREATE A PROFILE. You will need to create a unique password for this site.