Wayne Memorial Hospital is a non-profit, community-controlled hospital based in Honesdale, Pennsylvania. We strive to offer the highest quality in inpatient and outpatient care in more than 30 medical specialties.
Our Hospital has 98 acute-care beds and an additional 14 beds dedicated to inpatient rehabilitation. Our inpatient rehabilitation unit is a partnership with the Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network. We offer physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT) and speech therapy (ST) with skilled certified therapists.
Wayne Memorial Hospital is the heart of Wayne Memorial Health System, which serves 100,000 people across Wayne and Pike Counties.
Our clinical affiliate, Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers, operates primary care, dental services, women’s health and behavioral health centers.
Here’s a quick overview of Wayne Memorial Hospital in 2020.
What are our area’s top health priorities?
Review the Community Health Needs Assessment reports below.
- Community Health Needs Assessment Report and User Guide 2019
- Community Health Needs Assessment Summary 2019
- Community Health Needs Assessment Report and User Guide 2016
- Community Health Needs Assessment Summary 2016
- Community Health Needs Implementation Strategy 2016-2019
- Community Health Needs Assessment Exec Summary 2013
- Community Health Needs User Guide 2013
Credentials & Affiliations
• Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health
• Cancer Program accredited by the American College of Surgeons
• Laboratory is accredited by CLIA and American College of Pathologists
• Mammography accredited by the American College of Radiology
• Member of the American Hospital Association
• Member of the Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania
• Member Hospital of the Northeast Regional Cancer Institute
• Affiliated with the Upper Delaware Cancer Center
• Affiliated with The Commonwealth Medical College
• Affiliated with Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers
• Affiliated with Wayne Woodlands Manor (nursing home services)
• Affiliated with Wayne Health Services, Inc. (durable medical equipment)
• Affiliated with Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
• Affiliated with Upper Delaware Valley Cancer Center
• National and State safety and quality improvement initiatives