Schedule A COVID Vaccine with WMCHC
Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers offers first, second and third doses of the COVID Vaccine in adherence with guidelines set by the CDC. Individuals do not need to be a patient of WMCHC to receive the vaccine.
Before making an appointment, please be mindful of the following:
- Pfizer is authorized for age 12 and over
- Moderna is authorized for age 18 and older
- Third dose vaccine will be given to the immune comprised ONLY at this time. Examples of Immune compromised qualifying conditions include: active cancer treatment, organ transplant, stem cell transplant, primary immunodeficiency, untreated HIV, medication treatments which suppress immune response. Click on this link for further info visit CDC.gov – Third Dose
- It is recommended that a third dose of the same vaccine initially received be repeated – e.g. if you received the Moderna for your first and second doses, you should receive Moderna as a third dose.
- Bring your insurance card with you. There is no out-of-pocket cost. However, an administration fee will be covered by insurance without co-pay or deductible. The cost for uninsured patients is covered by the federal government.
Appointments are required. Call the office you wish to receive your vaccine at in advance or by calling the COVID VACCINE HOTLINE at 570-253-8197.
First and Second Dose Appointments are available at Highland Physicians Family Health Center on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and at Honesdale Pediatrics (Pfizer only) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
All other primary care centers can administer first and second doses during their third dose clinics listed below.
Third Dose Appointments – ALL ARE MODERNA, EXCEPT HIGHLAND FAMILY PHYSICIANS, which offers Pfizer and Moderna.
Highland Physicians Family Health Center Friday, 9am – 3pm 570-251-6500
Northern Wayne, Lake Como Friday, 11am – 2pm (starts 9/3) 570-798-2828
Hamlin FHC Friday, 4pm – 6pm (starts 9/10) 570-689-9965
Waymart FHC Tuesday, 1pm – 3pm 570-647-0523
Carbondale FHC Wednesday, 1pm-4pm 570-282-2031
Honesdale FHC Wednesday, 8am – 12pm 570-251-6672
Forest City FHC Wednesday, 1pm – 4pm 570-785-3194
Pinnacle FHC Wednesday, 10am – 12pm 570-226-2151
Pike FHC Wednesday, 1pm – 3pm 570-775-7100