Tuesday Storm Closings/Half-days at WM Offices
(Honesdale, February 1, 2021)… For the safety of patients and staff, Wayne Memorial Hospital and Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers are taking the following actions for tomorrow, February 2nd:
· Closed – COVID Testing site at Wayne County Fairgrounds
· Closed – all ancillary services at satellite clinics. This includes lab, x-ray and rehabilitation services. Clinics are in Honesdale (Route 6 Mall), Carbondale, Lords Valley. Due to staffing issues ancillary services in Tafton, Forest City and Waymart have been temporarily closed for a few weeks.
· Half-day: Physician offices/Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers closed during the morning tomorrow, all will try to re-open between 11am and 1pm. Patients are advised to call ahead for hours. This includes Highland, Pinnacle, Hamlin, Carbondale, Forest City, Lords Valley, Waymart and Sterling offices (primary care, women’s health, pediatric, Hamlin walk-in care). Staff is trying to notify all patients with appointments for Tuesday.
· Exception/Closed all day: Northern Wayne Family Health Center in Lake Como
· Tentative Half-day: Lake Region Urgent Care & Occupational Health, Behavioral Health in Honesdale, Dental offices in Honesdale and Lords Valley: call ahead
· Vaccine clinics for patients with scheduled appointments: Honesdale rescheduled to Friday, February 5; second-dose clinic in Carbondale rescheduled to Wednesday February 3rd; second-dose clinic in Tafton remains as planned for Wednesday, February 3rd.
Wayne Memorial Hospital remains open 24/7, including Laboratory and Radiology Services.
For information about all services and locations, visit www.wmh.org or www.wmchc.net. Wayne Memorial thanks everyone for their patience during this time.