(Honesdale, December 15, 2020)…. In anticipation of severe weather and out of concern for patient and staff safety, Wayne Memorial Hospital is closing the following outpatient sites on Thursday, December 17th.
CLOSED Thursday December 17th:
- COVID Testing at the Wayne County Fairgrounds
- Wayne Memorial Outpatient Services (Laboratory/Radiology) in Waymart, Hamlin, Tafton, Carbondale, Forest City and the Pike County Medical Center in Lords Valley.
- Wayne Memorial Rehabilitation Services on Delaware Street and at the Route 6 Mall, Honesdale
- Wayne Memorial Hearing Solutions, Main Street, Honesdale
- Cardiac Rehabilitation at Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation at Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Heart & Vascular Center non-emergency procedures
- Cardiology Services non-emergencies
All sites are expected to re-open after the snowstorm on Friday, December 18th. Patients of Wayne Memorial Community Health Center physician offices are asked to call ahead to see if a particular office is open.