McANDREW FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
111 Main Street
Services provided at this location:
Staffed by a primary care physician and a certified physician assistant, the practice provides evaluation and treatment within a family setting.
Normal hours of operation are:
- Monday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Call 570-785-3194 to make an appointment for primary care.
Women's services are also provided by Certified Nurse Mid-wife Patricia Konzman. Call 253-3005 to make an appointment at the Vandling office.