YOU MUST HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED WITH WMH to self-signup.
If you do not have an email already registered with WMH, please download, print and fill out this form. Return it to any WMH Registration desk or Medical Records.
Create myWMH Account.pdf
If you are a patient with visual impairment or using a device with web limitations, click here to access the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) version of myWMH.
to myWMH patient portal accounts
Please download and print these forms. Fill out and return to the Wayne Memorial Medical Records Department.
Connect Another Adult Patient.pdf
Connect My 14-17 Child.pdf
Connect My Under 14 Child.pdf
WHAT YOU NEED TO ENROLL
• An email address registered with Wayne Memorial Hospital.
• NEW! You can now enroll with the last four digits of your Social Security Number or your Wayne Memorial Medical Record Number (MRN). This number can be found on most hospital documents (but not bills) or a patient wristband or obtained from our Medical Records Department or any Registration point. Tip: The MRN begins with the letter M. The leading zeroes can be left out. For example, if your MRN is M0000120034, you can use M120034 to enroll.
• Click on the ENROLL link on this page.
• Fill out the Enrollment Request form.
• Check your email for a one-time user name and password and a link to myWMH. Don't know how to access your email via the internet/web? Click here for webmail links
• Return to this page and click on the SIGN IN link. Fill in the one-time user name and password. Set your new password and agree to the terms and conditions to set up your account. If you have difficulty copying and pasting, try typing in the information.